Thursday, August 29, 2013

Everyone Has That One Surreal Summer.

June 14, 2012 - THURSDAY

So tonight I started feeling nostalgic and decided to talk about my summer of 2012. It started however around November 2012. With a text from a random long lost friend. (shall not talk about him since as what I've written on my previous post At The Pit Stop) moving on....

My Discovery Shores Family also added to my unforgettable summer. :) They've made it unforgettable since summer of 2011.

First Summer in Boracay. :) #dsb #happysummer #starbucks

GO CSA People! Haha. @JaguarTang

My Migo, SAM! :)

Antoinette. :) love her!

Inside the back office #GuestServicesTeam

Two of the best bosses in Boracay ever! :)

Front Office Department - Halloween 2011


S

Hello thereeeeeee. :)




















Mussing away. HAHA! #dsbsportsfest #goldenlabel




No comments:

Post a Comment